Jane's Journeyers

Jane's Journeyers

Monday, November 24, 2014

Home again, Home again, Jiggety Jig!

Except when I go To Market, To Market I want to find Warthog, not Pig.  Doesn't even have to be a fat one.  If you ever see warthog ribs staring at you on a menu, do not pass them by!

The long journey home is behind us.   The glow of this trip, the sights we've seen, the thrills we've felt, the experiences we've had, the people we've come to know, this is all mingling together in a most excellent combination.  This travel journal will allow me to recall the events long years into the future, long after my conscious brain has forgotten them, (or at least forgotten the neural pathways to where the memories may be locked away).

For me there were many highlights.  This short piece of video recording our first elephant encounter is definitely one of them:  http://youtu.be/YApVsActRgI.  I had to post it onYouTube & hopefully this link works.

By now (Monday Nov 24) everyone will be home?  Joe?  Blanche?  Okavango?  We all want to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment